Page 84 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
  1. Default Oh My God

i have only been out for a day or two and when i come back, ALL THIS HAPPENED!!! GOF2 CRACKED 100%!!! THE LONG WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!
    i havent tried it yet though but i'll now...
    thanks guys whoever did it and found it

2. Thumbs up Great Work Fishlabs, make another one now

Quote Originally Posted by haZEka Log in to see links
    Hi! I'm the lead developer of Galaxy on Fire 2. Just for your information: I am monitoring this thread since day one. Not that it would help us in any way but it's always fun to read things like "What if they found this thread?". Come on, this is the internet... what do you expect?

So, now the game is fully cracked, I played that version before you even could get your hands on it, believe me. And we know that this day would come, it took them even longer than we all expected. So it's not really a surprise for us.

Since it was not my decision to make this game connected, all I hope is that you like the game. If so, please let us know instead of flaming us, saying we suck, we got pwned, we are beaten and so on.

It becomes even pathetic when it comes from users which only register to get the cracked version, calling everyone retarded and always begging "PM me, PM me", those which never even programmed or cracked anything and which probably never even earned money themselves. Be glad that there's always someone who does all the things for you, or else you would have to learn how to do it yourselves. If you become older you'll eventually begin to appreciate things.

Well, I'm getting off the track. Enjoy the game.
    U bet i love the game !! i have been a fan of GOF since the first one came out. when part 2 came out i thought that i gotta have it no matter what!

i tried more than 14 times (i'm not exaggerating, honest) to purchase the game. i wud have paid for it if i had the chance because this game is worth it but IT NEVER WORKED! after that i gave on buying the game (i had no choice, i lost money for internet connections but still it failed). then i discovered this forum and joined in. i waited like the rest of us until today, when i finally got the chance to complete GOF2.

if a part 3 comes out i wont hesitate to get my hands on it! this is a great game and it would have been absolutely awesome if it was on XBOX 360, PSP, DS or PC. i would have loved it and played it almost all the time . so come on FISHLABS, you have my support, go on make another masterpiece like GOF2. i'll be waiting.
    good luck and good hunting
    Last edited by delta038; 01-05-2009 at 07:01 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by haZEka Log in to see links
    Hi! I'm the lead developer of Galaxy on Fire 2. Just for your information: I am monitoring this thread since day one. Not that it would help us in any way but it's always fun to read things like "What if they found this thread?". Come on, this is the internet... what do you expect?

So, now the game is fully cracked, I played that version before you even could get your hands on it, believe me. And we know that this day would come, it took them even longer than we all expected. So it's not really a surprise for us.

Since it was not my decision to make this game connected, all I hope is that you like the game. If so, please let us know instead of flaming us, saying we suck, we got pwned, we are beaten and so on.

It becomes even pathetic when it comes from users which only register to get the cracked version, calling everyone retarded and always begging "PM me, PM me", those which never even programmed or cracked anything and which probably never even earned money themselves. Be glad that there's always someone who does all the things for you, or else you would have to learn how to do it yourselves. If you become older you'll eventually begin to appreciate things.

Well, I'm getting off the track. Enjoy the game.
    If you are developer,can you tell me what is the next fishlabs game?

4. Default

No way I am downloading it. From the infos around it seems it's a crappy version that lags plus the russian language... duh.
    No no, I'd rather buy the nice english one xD

If only those ******* Vodafone clowns would let me buy the game hehe..

A lead developer with grammar as bad as that? Don't make me laugh
    Most guys from Fishlabs are german, so it's normal they don't speak 100% english >_<

If you are developer,can you tell me what is the next fishlabs game?
    Quite cynical question dont ya think ?
    Last edited by Avallach2; 01-05-2009 at 07:28 PM.

5. Post D:

please, who can upload the game and pm the link?
    +rep

6. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by krezocaty Log in to see links
    this is the fully cracked version from se4ever**** I dont know if it is really fully cracked but if any of you guys want to try it out then go ahead
    this is russian, i cant understand a thing!!! please can u upload the english version or pm me the file?? i have been waiting so long .....

7. Default

I stop reading the thread for one day and the game is cracked and link removed. I chose the wrong day to take a break from the threat. Oh well.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel86 Log in to see links
    I stop reading the thread for one day and the game is cracked and link removed. I chose the wrong day to take a break from the threat. Oh well.
    the same happened to me.....

9. Default

I've found full version for Nokia! i'm trying it now and if it passes kappa mission, i'll upload it

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shadowphoenix Log in to see links
    i got past kappa, u nid to restart the whole game, not just load, and i FINISHED the game
    ok, i downloaded the v.03 in english, over 2Mb size, everything fine, started new game, got to kappa mission, and still "on my way to.." what is the problem..cracked or not?? /