Page 118 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1379
  1. Default

stuck on final mission in storyline. Keep getting blown up everytime enter wormhole following the freighter never even see what hit or was shot by. Just get blown up and game over :-(. Any ideas how to get through ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dukeofkannanunni1995 Log in to see links
    Can anyone help me with galaxy on fire the one i downloaded was a 128*160 version for nokia and it gets stuck around mission 15 when i start my ship is stuck in a bigger ship can any one help me please!!!!
    Cheers
    sorry but that is a bug, and there's nothing you can do about it, i had the same problem when i played it on a nokia phone...so you can't get past that mission coz when it starts your ship immediately crashes with the larger ship and the game ends, a really bad glitch...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yoruichi Log in to see links
    stuck on final mission in storyline. Keep getting blown up everytime enter wormhole following the freighter never even see what hit or was shot by. Just get blown up and game over :-(. Any ideas how to get through ?
    watch out, there's a timer so.... yeh if it runs out... you sorta die
    GOF sequel? bluetooth multiplayer? what else could be in it?.... hmmm...
    got any ideazzzz?
    control over allied shipzz?
    Last edited by mangos_in_trees; 20-05-2009 at 12:39 PM.

4. Default

u have to enter in to the wormhole before the vossk ship does. Just stay near it and protect the big ship, then they will ask u to enter

:B

5. Default

is there full version of this game for nokia phones??

6. Default

yes there is, has already been posted in this thread

7. Default

does that happen on nokia phones only? and does it depend on the version you're playing?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    sorry but that is a bug, and there's nothing you can do about it, i had the same problem when i played it on a nokia phone...so you can't get past that mission coz when it starts your ship immediately crashes with the larger ship and the game ends, a really bad glitch...
    can you get me cracked version that skips that level or give me an editor
    thanks for all your replies
    i need it i am desprate!

9. Default

on this mission get the best armour and shields and good primary weapons (high fire rate and damage) and secondary weapons. buy a ship with good armour e.g. mantis or veteran.

how to complete mission:
    when the mission starts rush to the voids and destroy them near the wormhole but dont enter it yet. make sure the vossk freighter isnt damaged very much and wait for it to enter the wormhole. after it u have to enter the wormhole.
    when u come to the void world keep the freighter safe from voids until it reaches the void mother ship (this is when they will talk). 1 timer will then appear and u have to escape the place through the wormhole.

this happened to me as well. dont go the edge of the wormhole or u will die (dunno y this happens) so when entering it, go to the middle.
    hope this helps
    please rep+ me cause i only have a few

10. Default

I think ur not waiting long enough for the ship to enter the wormhole, so ur actually crashing into it... wait until a message comes up on screen before entering it... hopefully u wont blow up...=]