Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I'm also a proud owner of lg cookie, although not kp500, but kp502, which is a re-designed cookie. It's not a gaming device, but all in all it's a great phone.I have no problems with restarting or chrasing. Oh yeah, the battery lasts very long, about seven days of moderate use

2. Default cookie

yea i just got my cookie 2 weeks ago and i gfind it a gr8 fone, value for monney and no problems just yet!

3. Question

Well you can enjoy touch screen and a beautiful in this budget, this is the plus for cookie.
    But it is not user firendly and there is lot of space for improvment in software. Even for quick dialing you have to click many times before you can actually dial, this is not quick dialing. There exist only one theme in this world for this phone. In quick launch (middle button) you can not set any thing bellow top level, for example if you want to set some application such as mini opera in quick launch you cannot. I hope some LG person would pay attentions to these issues, which are not very hard to solve but would make ti a great phone. But as they may think, why not to launch new model an make all cookie owner buy new phone again instead of improving this one.?!@#$

4. Default my opinion

indeed it is a great phone i think

5. Default AD and DISAD

i hav the same prob too but its ok and of course automatic switching on or off is a good thing and the problem is it does not support FTP which is a main disadvantage and some other applications

6. Default

Good Review, I used to own a KP500 Good phone

7. Default

I did have this problem but its still an awesome phone

8. Cool -.-.-.-.-.-

I got the LP kp500 cookie and I got the same problem with autorestart when I'm browsing my music after the letter "W", I dont know why but is there a solution???
    Anyways the mobile is excellent

9. Default

Has anyone had any problems with the cookie 'freezing'?

If so is a software update the solution to this problem?

thanx

Iain