Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticlife Log in to see links
    i cant save on s40v3..
    why? it saves automatically when you complete a track? it works fine on N5300 what phone are you using?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sajeersss Log in to see links
    Here's one :

[Dead links removed]

I think it's multiscreen
    still not working T_T

3. Default

ive completed this game, i tryed geting 5 star on all but not managed that just yet

4. Default

iv clocked the whole game its pretty hard but worth it!!!

:]

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joshyylawson Log in to see links
    ive completed this game, i tryed geting 5 star on all but not managed that just yet
    i have no stars on some tracks

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by harrypotterfreakk666 Log in to see links
    iv clocked the whole game its pretty hard but worth it!!!

:]
    Did you pass track "Europe 2" with 5 stars? How?

7. Default

To be honest I liked the old Rollercoaster Rush games more. They were more entertaining, as more effort was put into each track there, and the difficulty rose - Different from RRush99, in which your very first track includes both loops & jumps.

- So, bad game in my opinion. +rep to the uploader for the game though. Not his fault the game sucked.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Killer1993 Log in to see links
    To be honest I liked the old Rollercoaster Rush games more. They were more entertaining, as more effort was put into each track there, and the difficulty rose - Different from RRush99, in which your very first track includes both loops & jumps.

- So, bad game in my opinion. +rep to the uploader for the game though. Not his fault the game sucked.
    You got it for free didn't you?

9. Default

hi!!do have anyone rollercoaster rush 99 track 176x208 or 176x220??because the multiscreen version doesn't worka can u post the link??please T_T sorry for my english

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    why? it saves automatically when you complete a track? it works fine on N5300 what phone are you using?
    N6233..
    ???