Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
  1. Default

um yeah. i'm new here...

just wanna ask: how do you guys understand the game? i mean, isn't it in Chinese? how do you know what your quests are (and how you are supposed to complete it)? sorry, i'm just curious. ^^,

anyways... is an English version of this game already out? thanks for anyone who replies...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kaede_Yuuki Log in to see links
    um yeah. i'm new here...

just wanna ask: how do you guys understand the game? i mean, isn't it in Chinese? how do you know what your quests are (and how you are supposed to complete it)? sorry, i'm just curious. ^^,

anyways... is an English version of this game already out? thanks for anyone who replies...

This game appeared in gallery long ago but no one tries to translate it. And I never play game which requires doing some quests but already in other language.

3. Cool the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Kaede_Yuuki Log in to see links
    um yeah. i'm new here...

Most of Chinese game have simple gameplay and easy to understand even if u dunno chinese...i beat many chinese game and i luv chinese game coz they hav plenty heroes lore based game (RPG)....if u dunno chinese, just press anything, talk to anyone, buy all item, kill all monster then u can beat the game..
    XD

4. Default

can somebody translate it into english???? my phone can't read chinese

5. Default

we need the english version..
    can anyone upload the english version of this game....
    thanx...

6. Default

Just find a new game like saint stone 2,(chinese language) and it's so great:
    Luna Story
    I have 2 links for game but i'm new and can't put links and pics :/
    I start playing and like in saint stone 2 u have allot items ,and pets to!
    The game it's cracked so u don't have to pay to open chests and so on,it's full game.

7. Default

please, anybody can translate it into english????????? i can't understand chinese

8. Default

ouch cmon please have english lang it will be wonderful tnx ^^V btw good work hahaha for sharing ^^

9. Default Help

Anyone know how to translate java games? I have big request: someone just use google translate and then upload game in english.
    THX

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by biolly1 Log in to see links
    Anyone know how to translate java games? I have big request: someone just use google translate and then upload game in english.
    THX
    Hehehe... if it would be so easy... stupid Gtranslate can't read gibberish like
    ė  ???t+r?pÕC?ī'+?UŖ... and says that it's hungarian BTW, what should i do with quest witch gives me amulet? i can't complete it!!! and i captured a boss-monster (red golem-boss) it's a bit stronger than same lvl red golems pets... if anyone knows more great chinese or RPG games write to my e-mail:
    Kulsius(eta)Yahoo(dot)com
    Kulsius @ Yahoo . com