Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anecdot Log in to see links
    it's very easy if there a quest
    killing 100 monsters = killing 100 mushroom in forest 1st island
    killing 200 monsters = killing 200 golem in 2nd island
    killing 300 monsters = go to the volcano(4th island) kill 300 spiders

Actually there is a cheat in this game...
    just click the right soft key..
    you will see 5 description....

The first one is Money (you will get 10000 each click)
    The second *sorry i don't know this*
    The third is Reset your Status
    The Fourth is Make your pet Faith max (notice the 0/7 in the pet menu) when you use this it will be 7/7...
    The Fifth is Increase Max HP for Pet...

I still can't figure out a quest that come from a little girl in the beach in 3rd island...
    She said find a Starfish...
    second is double experience.
    Btw can someone confirm if is it neccesary to pay for chinese games ? Cause for some games they ask me if i allowed it to send messages but for others , they said nothing and just accepted my purchase and no money was deducted from my prepaid(i got a postpaid sim card but i changed it with my prepaid when i made the purchase.) Btw whats the strongest monster u can "pet" , currently i got a spider(i wasted my superior net for it, cuz i press wrong button) and it seems to be bloody slow .

2. Default can't help!!!

i can't read chinese...weLL g00dlucK!!!!
    jAh naH!!!!

3. Default

It May be good if it is in english

4. Default english

do you have english

5. Default

the pets can have different stats, even if they're the same type. I mean the special bonuses you get when the monster gains more trust with you. So I guess it's pretty random, as some bonuses go as far as +30% in a stat.

btw, have you guys been able to catch the monsters with red life bar? They seem to be too strong to defeat in 10 seconds, at least too strong for me
    Last edited by loewenherz; 15-05-2009 at 07:40 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loewenherz Log in to see links
    the pets can have different stats, even if they're the same type. I mean the special bonuses you get when the monster gains more trust with you. So I guess it's pretty random, as some bonuses go as far as +30% in a stat.

btw, have you guys been able to catch the monsters with red life bar? They seem to be too strong to defeat in 10 seconds, at least too strong for me
    The most useful skill is the last red skill that boosts your damage , and i always pump all my points into dmg after i max that skill which requires body and dmg.After using that skill throw the net and it will be down in no time.Pets don't really play a big role anyway..

7. Default

you could capture the one with red life bar? it has a lot more life than normal mobs... does it have anything special, that pet?

actually, the stats bonuses can be quite useful... I've got like 43% crit. probability, which makes me do crits all the time

8. Default

Oh yeah , after capturing the red life mob , the only difference if i am not wrong is it is higher level compared to the same mob with green life at that time.

9. Default

but it also shows the red lifebar mob's level when fighting it... i don't recall it being higher than normal mobs

10. Default need an english version

i need a saint stone 2 english version