Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Maybe a faulty link

When i click the download link it just downloads the webpage its on! Does anyone else have the same problem? Im usin a se w595

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ann_Murielle Log in to see links

Overview

Your girlfriend Tanya has gone missing and with ax in hand, nothing will stop you from saving her; not even a few bats, spiders, and other gruesome creatures. Power ups and your lightning fast reflexes will help you negotiate the 8 colorful worlds of this old-school side-scroller. Good Luck Kid!

Tip & Hints :
    Q: What is the purpose of collecting dolls?
    A: If you collect all the Dolls a secret level will appear.
    Q: Are there any special codes I can use to access all areas?
    A: On the Area and Round Screen, spell T-A-N-Y-A on the Key pad and this will open up all the Areas.
    Q: Are there any cheat code to make Wonderboy invincible?
    A: On the Title Screen, spell out S-E-G-A-A-G-E-S on the handsets key pad and press the OK/5 key. On the Game Menu, "Cheat Mode" should appear at the bottom of the Menu. Now Wonder Boy is INVINCIBLE!

p.s. tested on my s40 240x320.
    Q: Are there any special codes I can use to access all areas?
    A: On the Area and Round Screen, spell T-A-N-Y-A on the Key pad and this will open up all the Areas.
    Q: Are there any cheat code to make Wonderboy invincible?
    A: On the Title Screen, spell out S-E-G-A-A-G-E-S on the handsets key pad and

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. How are we supposed to spell it out on our phones?

3. Default

....... i miss m24. sigh.

4. Default

thanks for this. like the dude above, all I get is downloading the web-page though!