Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default Help

Gosh.Thanks for this cool thread! I've been searching for free phone internet cheat code in internet but didn't work out any results.

However, I'm from Malaysia.My service provider is Maxis (Hotlink).My phone model is SE K550i.

I have no experience in using mobile phone internet so I didn't know how to set up the settings to use the internet.

So, please I beg you.Tell me what should I do to my phone A.S.A.P!

Thanks~!

2. Default

i am from nigeria n my servc provider is MTN
    will it work

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yuurishibuya Log in to see links
    Gosh.Thanks for this cool thread! I've been searching for free phone internet cheat code in internet but didn't work out any results.

However, I'm from Malaysia.My service provider is Maxis (Hotlink).My phone model is SE K550i.

I have no experience in using mobile phone internet so I didn't know how to set up the settings to use the internet.

So, please I beg you.Tell me what should I do to my phone A.S.A.P!

Thanks~!
    Dude relax it easy to use mobile wap but found a new site for codes Log in to see links

4. Default

My old Sony Ericsson J300a used to let me access WAP internet free when there was a $0 balance on my phone.

5. Unhappy lostt

free internet? uhh howw? got the Lg Dare w/ verizonn. wantt ringtones, noww. howw !? helpppp

6. Default

anyone know how to use things like ebuddy or windows live applications on your phone for free

UK&on o2

7. Default

Well forget that cuz i was using applications alone and it was free but now its not working.And nyud has also stop with digicel .They really sucks cuz a lot of free net codes i had and ways to use net free even with opera mini and Ucweb and windows live messenger for free But now its not working.But bmobile net aka TSTT is not open so cant browse sites like Google.com.But D only reason i like digi cuz its open to other sites.But now they banned Proxy browsing which i was using with windows live mesenger and other applications.DIGICEL U REALLY SUCK NOW

8. Default rats!

what a bummer, it won't work on mine.. maybe i'm doing it wrong though.. i've got a UTstarcom ARC and my provider is virgin mobile.. and i live in missouri here in the good ol' usa...

9. Default

hey !!!

my srv provdr is -AIRTEL, INDIA

10. Default

I'm from Greece, my provider is Cosmote...
    It doesn't seems like itworks...