Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default cell

hmm..
    hw bout in nokia 5610? globe from philippines..

2. Default

why dont u lot just try it? its a whole lot easir than waiting for sum1 else to comalong and tell u!

3. Red face

Hi..I am from Saudi Arabia my service provider is SAWA (STC) and Mobily. Does this work for these SIM cards also.?

4. Default

its not working on SE K550i. i am using vodafone and i have no credit on my phone. it says 'Communication failure. Try again or contact your operator for your support. Firstly when i brows Internet Explorer on my phone it never i have no credit.

5. Default lol

Hi.......it dosent seem to be working...i have a K800 and im on vodafone and i live in England.. thanks if you can help
    Last edited by sidman06; 07-01-2009 at 06:33 PM.

6. Default

I have tried the code that you give. It can be used on my G705 but how do I know that this is free? Because I can see a earth logo on the top and my dad said it still need money.

My Phone: G705
    Service provider: Maxis-Postpaid
    Malaysia

7. Default

Does it work for F305?
    Service Provider: Optus
    Australia

8. Default Does it work?

Hey. Im From Belgium and i'm using Mobistar. Does it work.
    I am using a Nokia 5200

9. Default

hi U there...well i was tryin´to access internet from my k510 SE mobile and the "requested link is not valid"...besides, i was pretty sure i had no credit on it and it thoug showed this little Earth image on the upper corner...it´s strange...i mean, does it actually work for mexican movistar phones?...thnx if not, anyways

10. Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Don_simmi Log in to see links
    Ive got the se k850 + c905.

Ive tested the code on both phones and its working fully.

Ive tested it on all uk networks and again its working fully.

Thanks for the code.
    i know it work because i use it if it does not work maybe it is because of ur sevice provide but i live in Trinidad and it work on my digicel phone a se k310i