Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default

Nice collection, just a shame I can't actually play the games.

2. Default

if its cause i have no links well sorry bout its mostly a mini thread to tell you whats good and whats not.

3. Default

I might put this in the game reviews section...

4. Default

And why is that? I mean hell i think its worth it but im not a reviewer and that area is reviewer only!

5. Default

They're like tiny review, anyway I'll think about it

6. Default

Aha ok cool! Its about time i acually get something to be known about in a forum

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 Log in to see links
    Aha ok cool! Its about time i acually get something to be known about in a forum
    The secret to getting known is to keep on posting

8. Default

I was kiddin. I really acually dont care if im known or not i just like the feeling of acually being happy to help people.

9. Default

These are the games i would recommend!

RPGs:

Elven Chronicles:

A relatively large RPG. A quite linear gameplay, with a lot of sidequests to be done too. Also, you can find people in the different towns that have extra quests for you if you connect to the internet. The quests might be quite trivial in the end, but you'll for sure be hooked for quite some hours first! 7/10

Heroes Lore:

A massive, entertaining RPG with stuff for everyone to do. Upgrade your weapon using Mithril. Travel across the world gathering ingredients for all sorts of potions. Collect items scattered across the huge map! Train your guardians, evolving them from sissies, to destructive battle-machines, or godblessed angels of healing. The only letdown, is that as soon as the story has been finished with one of the characters, the excitement will start rapidly going downhill. 9/10

Shooters:

Counter Attack:
    From the developers of Counter Strike Micro, is now Counter Attack released, which is a whole lot bigger than CS: Micro. Although - as far as i'm concerned - this does not feature bluetooth multiplay, this is still a cool way to pass time. The AI isn't much of a challenge, and as soon as you are in possession of the AWP you are basically unbreakable. Although, with 6 bots, it's starting to get pretty hard to actually buy the AWP when you lose every 2nd round and have to buy your M4A1 or Galil again, first.
    Graphics are wonderful, with the one exception of the enemies, which are basically built from squares. 8/10

Fatal Force:
    Much like many small games on the internet, Fatal Force is a 2d game. Built up much like many other small flash shooters, your objective is to jump around a little map, capturing the enemies' flag, shooting down bad guys, or conquering spots on the map. The game sadly does not feature Bluetooth multiplay (although it's fit for that) but still steals much of your time, as, as soon as you've done the campaign you can just start playing skirmish. 7/10

Racers:
    Need for Speed - Undercover:
    Much larger than the previous games in the series, NFSUC really steals the heart of any racing game lover. With everything now from Speed camera, to cop take-out runs, you really get the feel of a badass. Tune your car, buy new cars, take out bosses.. Basically there are no limits to what you can do in this racer. Just wonderful. Though, as many other mobile games, you'll get bored after some hours of play. Also the graphics seem just wonderful, but as you progress through the game, you'll start realizing how close to mainstream these actually are. 8/10

- Now, i would have recommended some puzzle & strategy games, but these aren't really my cup of tea, sorry. Hope you enjoyed some of the above games.

- All credit for giving me this idea goes to Mitchman!

Best regards,
    Killer1993

10. Default

But this is mitchmans recomandation thread to recomidate games to others. HBut hey you want to why not? I also updated my list as i forgot some crucial ones..