Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Default

@ Vexst

can you teach me? I've recently started translating a Chinese game, Happy Farm, but I still don't know how to change the language in pictures...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    @ Vexst

can you teach me? I've recently started translating a Chinese game, Happy Farm, but I still don't know how to change the language in pictures...
    you can use paint for images that dont have a transparent colour.
    the hard bit is with reading the letters and translating it.

just edit it in paint or photoshop and then save it with the same extension and name back into the jar file in the same place and it should work, pictures i can see you need to edit are (port1.png - port2.png - port3.png) ive edited the cover here as an example, just rename it and replace the file cover.png in the jar file. hope this helps, my phone is 176x220 so i cant play the game .
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vexst Log in to see links
    you can use paint for images that dont have a transparent colour.
    the hard bit is with reading the letters and translating it.

just edit it in paint or photoshop and then save it with the same extension and name back into the jar file in the same place and it should work, pictures i can see you need to edit are (port1.png - port2.png - port3.png) ive edited the cover here as an example, just rename it and replace the file cover.png in the jar file. hope this helps, my phone is 176x220 so i cant play the game .
    also some pictures cant be edited in paint and use java script to recompile after editing, something im trying to do right now, photoshop is the best choice for me cus its got good fonts to replace the old ones and i use google translate to find the words. i take it that u have used mobitrans or some other app to edit text in .class files?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    @ Sakhawat:

I've found an English version of the game I wanted you to translate, but its only a test version, i.e: The graphics aren't translated... The game was originally Russian. Can you please make it completely English? Thanks! I'm attaching both the files for you ----->
    It took me about '3 hours' to translate this thing. But here's the final product, 100% Translated. Have fun!
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sakhawat21 Log in to see links
    It took me about '3 hours' to translate this thing. But here's the final product, 100% Translated. Have fun!
    chaihana - чаиханa - does that mean cafe?

6. Default (galaxy on fire 1) hi res v1.2.8 english

i couldent find this version in english so i mixed aload of games up together.
    version 1.2.9 is low detail. and version 1.0.3 is the only english version. blah
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Default

bro can you translate this english? it has a russian language and i really love to play this game..thanks!
    Last edited by ace_zed; 25-07-2011 at 10:50 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ace_zed Log in to see links
    bro can you translate this english? it has a russian language and i really love to play this game..thanks!
    Ok bro I'll see when I can translate it..

9. Default

I have the game avalanche snowboarding (f480+landscape mode)
    That game is in italian language.

And i search it in English version

Who can do that?

Italian to English. I want the game in english

10. Default

can someone send english version of happy farm to my e-mail? My mail is (kulsius (eta) yahoo (dot) com)