1. Default Rage of Mages Allods [by Nival Interactive]

Rage of mages
    From the makers of Heroes of Might and Magic,
    Our prologue will teach you the chilling, unforgettable history of this world. A terrible, tragic, seemingly endless war has exhausted the once-noble Kania Empire.
    Over the centuries, many a high-spirited Hero has set out on the quest for the magical weapon that will break the devastating cycle of war. But the mysterious island of Uimoir, which harbors the only hope for victory and redemption, has become a Hero's graveyard. Six hundred years have passed, and adventurer after adventurer simply disappears into the island's cold heart of darkness.

176x220
    128x160

2. Default

can u post a 240x320 version of the game for SE?thx in advance.

3. Default

Its an old game, but ow so good, all the skills and such have very nice graphics.
    I played it out a half year ago, it has a good story and isn't to difficult.
    I hope they will ever have a second game of it.

4. Default

For your information it has been around for a long time. Just that its under the name Allods. Go search for allods. its there. its a great game. ROCKS! but terrible ending XD

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pure1514 Log in to see links
    can u post a 240x320 version of the game for SE?thx in advance.
    Cant find 240x320! Sorry man!

Allods, rage of mages 2:necromancer is out now! But i dont think it is for java phones and symbian phones! I saw it on a Pocket PC! And theres a pc version of this game!

Quote Originally Posted by w800trendies Log in to see links

Rage of mages
    From the makers of Heroes of Might and Magic,
    Our prologue will teach you the chilling, unforgettable history of this world. A terrible, tragic, seemingly endless war has exhausted the once-noble Kania Empire.
    Over the centuries, many a high-spirited Hero has set out on the quest for the magical weapon that will break the devastating cycle of war. But the mysterious island of Uimoir, which harbors the only hope for victory and redemption, has become a Hero's graveyard. Six hundred years have passed, and adventurer after adventurer simply disappears into the island's cold heart of darkness.

176x220
    128x160
    old game
    was posted in gallery

7. Default

looks great...

thx...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    old game
    was posted in gallery
    Yup i was the one who posted it in the gallery, but i posted it in the forum before it has been accepted by the mods who checks the games that is being posted!

Quote Originally Posted by w800trendies Log in to see links
    Yup i was the one who posted it in the gallery, but i posted it in the forum before it has been accepted by the mods who checks the games that is being posted!
    nah i meant to say it is from 2005 or 2006 year
    i know cause one and half year ago i found that game

10. Default

So, the real name of the game is? Allods or Rage of Mages, in the game title screen it said only Rage of Mages, but anyway its look good, old or not haha