Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Deer Hunter 3 [by Glu Mobile]

Deer Hunter 3 [by Glu Mobile]

Overview:
    Set your sights on deer, bears, rabbits, and birds as you hunt around the world in the #1 hunting game on mobile. New environmental effects such as fog and snow add realism to your hunt. Jump into a career hunt or check out the new challenge mode where you overcome buck fever and other unique hunting scenarios. After you hit rewarding kill-zone shots, view your best kills in the trophy room.

[Dead links removed]

2. Default

I will test it

but where
    128x160 and 240x320 versions?

3. Default

i'v tested it on my K750, it's OK! I have not any other versions, yet

4. Default

Nice game! + Rep

Smile Glu Mobile - Deer Hunter 3 SE(176x220,240x320)

These are for Sony Ericsson:

[Dead links removed]

6. Default

If you have 128x160 pls...

7. Post

Quote Originally Posted by margaryan Log in to see links

Overview:
    Set your sights on deer, bears, rabbits, and birds as you hunt around the world in the #1 hunting game on mobile. New environmental effects such as fog and snow add realism to your hunt. Jump into a career hunt or check out the new challenge mode where you overcome buck fever and other unique hunting scenarios. After you hit rewarding kill-zone shots, view your best kills in the trophy room.

[Dead links removed]
    I don't like games where you kill innocent animals,i know it is a game but it sends the wrong message,animals can't defend against guns. respect live!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by boydstr Log in to see links
    I don't like games where you kill innocent animals,i know it is a game but it sends the wrong message,animals can't defend against guns. respect live!!
    As you said, it is just a game.

9. Default

Strange how he isn't complaining about war games....

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Strange how he isn't complaining about war games....
    if he doesn't like it he does not need to play it. No use commenting on the game, it makes no sense, if you really care for animals go out and make a difference in the REAL world