Page 3705 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 2705320536053655369537033704370537063707371537553805 ... LastLast
Results 37,041 to 37,050 of 38949
  1. Default

Going to play dirt 3!

Quote Originally Posted by nojoum Log in to see links
    i accept the part that it is hard to score,i usally score 1 or 2 in a match!

but the defense is soo much annoying,they sent a through ball,and defenders do nothing,then i'm behind by another goal,and another problem is that i haven't scored by shots , i mean even lionel messi cant score a goal by shotting behind the box(I have tried at least ten times,but only one of them was even in the target,i usually play exhibition match,i pick barca against real madrid,i tried everyones shots,david villa and pedro cant score,they cant shot the ball properly even when they are in the box,it's either too weak,or when u push shot button for a longer time then their shots are always out the target,even i changed the players condition to excelent,but it made to no difference,at best situation they hit the cross bar)
    and also theres another problem sometimes in game when i press pass button or through ball,they dont pass the ball, nothing happens,so i lose the opportunity!
    and also they've messed up formation settings,like there's no individual settings
    Pretty much agree. I was playing master league and getting done by those through balls all time, id be leading and feel. like iv defended well then they do a ridiculous through ball and goal nothing you can do. Still think its one of best, just needs time. What speed you play on? I find it best on -1.

Playing FM 2012. Gone 16 games without a win.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Pretty much agree. I was playing master league and getting done by those through balls all time, id be leading and feel. like iv defended well then they do a ridiculous through ball and goal nothing you can do. Still think its one of best, just needs time. What speed you play on? I find it best on -1.

Playing FM 2012. Gone 16 games without a win.
    Speed!
    i dont know what speed is?

is it an option in master league?
    i just play exhibition match!,so if it is an option in ML i dont know about it!
    Last edited by nojoum; 18-11-2011 at 04:40 PM.

4. Default

Trying to ignore the itch under my cast.

5. Default

wondering what has happend to people that justing biebre's baby has 660,000,000 views on youtube!

Logging out soon. I will probably make some mobile themes and hopefully upload them later today
    Have a good weekend, everyone!

Speed!
    i dont know what speed is?

is it an option in master league?
    i just play exhibition match!,so if it is an option in ML i dont know about it!
    Game speed, default is set at 0 but you can change it in general settings or in game.

Watching darts.

8. Default

Game speed, default is set at 0 but you can change it in general settings or in game.
    well i have played on default settings!!!

-1?isn't it slower than 0?
    i mean 0 speed seems a little slow to me!

well i have played on default settings!!!

-1?isn't it slower than 0?
    i mean 0 speed seems a little slow to me!
    yep, slower but football is like that. Slow build up. I dont know depends how you like to play really. Try +1 mate.

10. Default

yep, slower but football is like that. Slow build up. I dont know depends how you like to play really. Try +1 mate.
    i have uninstalled it!!!!!!!!!

but i may try it later!!!!!!!!!!!

going to sleep!!!

Goodbye Everyone!