Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

how come? i was able to play it... now this makes me a thief..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ann_Murielle Log in to see links
    Did you buy the game?

You're worried about being a thief, but your putting the game here, are you joking or what? LOL, give me a break, hehe...

Can someone fix it so we can use it or tell us?

3. Default

first of all,
    THIS GAME IS OLD ****,
    secondary, this game is unable to be hacked, since its using internet connection per 2 maps to download the next 2 maps.
    and ofcourse the only way to play it will be using a uploaded legal version with all the maps downloaded.
    end of case.

4. Question

what mobile were you playing on ?

5. Post

Quote Originally Posted by HoLDoN4Sec Log in to see links
    first of all,
    THIS GAME IS OLD ****,
    secondary, this game is unable to be hacked, since its using internet connection per 2 maps to download the next 2 maps.
    and ofcourse the only way to play it will be using a uploaded legal version with all the maps downloaded.
    end of case.
    this is VERY SAD .... it's the best 3d shooting game I've ever played ... and lately Qplaze released RUSH 3D which is AWESOMNESS but same situation

6. Default

Last edited by Ann_Murielle; 09-03-2009 at 02:52 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DasFox Log in to see links
    Did you buy the game?

You're worried about being a thief, but your putting the game here, are you joking or what? LOL, give me a break, hehe...

Can someone fix it so we can use it or tell us?
    so? the point is? i am just sharing games here mister. if u have nothing nice to say, keep it to urself. m24 members are sensitive and tactful. obviously, as it shows u fit to other mobile sites. thanks!

8. Default

so? the point is? i am just sharing games here mister. if u have nothing nice to say, keep it to urself. m24 members are sensitive and tactful. obviously, as it shows u fit to other mobile sites. thanks!

I smell dirty! woot! lolz