1. Default Hello everyone !!

To all the newcomers that's only just recently been here in the past month . I usually say hello on your post's but i havn't been doing lately . So i'd just thought i would post a thread saying hello for all you newbie's out there..

Hope you have fun on mobiles24.com and i should hope to get to know you soon ..

I upload movies in 3gp from 10 mb tv show's upto 200mb movies so if you want any movie weather it's old or new i'll try my best to get it for you .
    ( If the movie is quite old it will be 30 mb upwards / If the movie is quite new it will be 75 mb upwards ) So please enjoy my uploads and enjoy the site ...

Sorry again for not saying hello !!

2. Default

Very kind of you

3. Smile Movies

Quote Originally Posted by dame2k8 Log in to see links
    I upload movies in 3gp from 10 mb tv show's upto 200mb movies so if you want any movie weather it's old or new i'll try my best to get it for you .
    ( If the movie is quite old it will be 30 mb upwards / If the movie is quite new it will be 75 mb upwards ) So please enjoy my uploads and enjoy the site ...
    Hi dame2k8

I'm new and you are forgiven for not saying hello.

There us a movie I have been looking for... Equus, staring Richard Burton and Peter Firth. One helluva' good movie, I highly recommend it! If you can get it I would be grateful...

roloro1557 Margie

hello to all new members