Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I'm not a symbian fan but just admit that symbian games are ages ahead comparing to java games.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    I'm not a symbian fan but just admit that symbian games are ages ahead comparing to java games.
    I dont want to but im gonna agree

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Log in to see links
    That's true. You got a Symbian phone Outlaw?
    No,just a SE v630i and a 6234(s40v3),i hate symbian because it's has a slow response(reffering to the user interface),anyway in terms of user interface response SE beats any phone on the market and i'm a Nokia fan.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    No,just a SE v630i and a 6234(s40v3),i hate symbian because it's has a slow response(reffering to the user interface),anyway in terms of user interface response SE beats any phone on the market and i'm a Nokia fan.
    I agree with you (about SE interface) but have you tried E51 and 6120c? Those two have a very fast Symbian interface.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    but it does could you please tell me which is cheapest
    In my country the cheapest one is G700. About 300-320€ the price vary shop by shop.

6. Default

yes sis apps are better but how many people use sis and i love jar and jad so i will all ways you java

Quote Originally Posted by supershadow3 Log in to see links
    I agree with you (about SE interface) but have you tried E51 and 6120c? Those two have a very fast Symbian interface.
    I haved symbian phones but all were freezing or restarting,after you have filled the memory card to maximum,and the battery on the symbian phones are the worst,you can try a s40v3/5/6 phone,they have a fast user interface.
    Last edited by Outlaw; 29-08-2008 at 04:38 AM.

8. Default

Its easier to get FULL versions of java games and software - who needs symbian?

9. Question themes

do u know how to install themes to e65?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jserqu04 Log in to see links
    do u know how to install themes to e65?
    Wrong thread and wrong forum. To install themes you need the theme in .sis.Then install the theme with PC Suite like a game and set it from Themes menu,or transfer the .sis file in phone and install it from phone,and then set it from Theme menu.You will find themes in Public gallery.