Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Exclamation SE P1i games

I'm having a hard time looking for games which are compatible with my phone. I know it's 240x320, some don't work mainly because of the qwerty pad. I hope some of you could post your games here, any will be very much appreciated.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eminemz Log in to see links
    I'm having a hard time looking for games which are compatible with my phone. I know it's 240x320, some don't work mainly because of the qwerty pad. I hope some of you could post your games here, any will be very much appreciated.
    Try this and tell me if it works.If it works i will post more games.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Shadow; 21-08-2008 at 07:59 AM.

3. Cool As you request,here are some games for you!

I uploaded for you an UIQ 3 archive with some games and with CorePlayer(last version for your phone).Enjoy!
    Here is the link:Log in to see links
    Please tell me if it works.

4. Default

I'm downloading it now and will install them later. Be back in a few!

Anyway, what is a CorePlayer? Sorry, Idk much about stuff.

5. Smile .sis

Quote Originally Posted by supershadow3 Log in to see links
    Try this and tell me if it works.If it works i will post more games.
    Hey I don't know if .sis works on my fone. Does it? I think I tried to install games which are .sis before but it didn't work. Idk. But yeah, Thanks! Rep for you

6. Default

I'm downloading it now and will install them later. Be back in a few!

Anyway, what is a CorePlayer? Sorry, Idk much about stuff.
    CorePlayer™ Mobile Is at the center of the CoreCodec™ Universe for manipulating multimedia content on your mobile phone, portable media player, PDA, GPS, PC, or convergence device. CorePlayer is designed to be the next-generation multimedia platform as it will extend upon what you thought were limits in playing back multimedia with its simple yet powerful interface and features that is designed to empower our community. CorePlayer Mobile allows you to enjoy your music with these supported audio formats; MP3, AAC, MKA, WMA, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, Midi "It simply works!' Is what we hear from the community and what sets CorePlayer apart from other mobile media players. It support these video formats and containers; Video: H.264 (AVC), MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, MJPEG Containers: Matroska, TS, PS, 3GPP, MOV, AVI, MPEG-4, NSV.

7. Thumbs up Thanks!

Hey I haven't installed all of the games yet but I'm gonna try em now and hope it works! Thanks!

8. Default

Hey I haven't installed all of the games yet but I'm gonna try em now and hope it works! Thanks!
    Hope this too!

9. Default

Are Asphalt and Soul of Darkness really not in english? lol. I have installed Death Race but it does not seem to open or it's taking too long, idk. Everything else is great, thanks!

And LVNights and The Mummy aren't in English too.
    Last edited by eminemz; 24-08-2008 at 08:37 AM.

10. Cool

Are Asphalt and Soul of Darkness really not in english? lol. Everything else is great, thanks!
    I'll try to get them in english.I'm happy to see that the others are working.