1. Cool LauncherPro Icons and Docks v3.4

LauncherPro Icons and Docks v3.4
    Requirements: for all Android versions, supports App2SD
    Overview: Get icons and docks for LauncherPro! All of the icons match the original LP style. There are dozens of icon color options in the menu. The icons can be used with any launcher with the help of the free app, Desktop Visualizer.

Search through the icons by typing and have it filtered instantly.

Please email me with problems before leaving a negative comment. I do not watch the comments for error reports because it is not possible for me to respond, or for you to give me enough information to help.

To get started, press Menu -> Help for instructions on most of the features of the app.

Suggest new icons at bit.ly/lpicons.

Some of the artwork in this app is free to download at bit.ly/lpicons. This app provides a faster way to download icons/docks.

Recent changes:
    Search for icons.
    Color choices in a tab.
    Performance improvements for Gingerbread.
    Performance improvements for the My Apps icon view.
    Fixed the clear cache feature.
    Set the Icons tab to show all by default instead of recent.
    Added preference options for choosing default Icon and Dock views (all, recent, my apps).
    Added preference option for showing unfiltered results. Normally only icons and docks with a rating of 2.5 stars or higher are shown. You can now view them all if you like.

Thanks to lohan+ and his handsome present.

Download (335,32 KB):

2. Default

can't seem to start download in easyshare. any mirrors?

3. Default

Morph doesn't want us to post mirrors, but are you downloading it on phone or PC? Phone has problems with easy-share

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deathfather Log in to see links
    Morph doesn't want us to post mirrors, but are you downloading it on phone or PC? Phone has problems with easy-share
    tried both. After waiting for the free download time to finish, nothing comes out

5. Default

@Blusky, I already got it Thanks Morphzeus and BluSky

@jonnyzizou You also need to enter a captcha code, don't forget that