Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Observation

I've noticed that the names we give our wallpaper uploads are being changed. Should we stop naming them?

If it is not the correct name for the picture then they will be changed along with the description this also goes for if the spelling is wrong or there not full words and have been shortened down then will be changed then also.

I havnt been moding the gallery section for a few days so wouldnt know why this has been done.
    Last edited by Mr-Ice-Man; 26-11-2007 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ice-Man Log in to see links
    If it is not the correct name for the picture then they will be changed along with the description this also goes for if the spelling is wrong or there not full words and have been shortened down then will be changed then also.

I havnt been moding the gallery section for a few days so wouldnt know why this has been done.
    No problem. Was just curious. It's not the words that get the downloads after all....

4. Default

i havent put a word in desctription when i upload it

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...enger_v120_s60

Which of your uploads have been changed?

As Allan said, we only change the title if it's completely unrelated to the picture or if there is an incorrect spelling.

Creizi - I put the description in because for software it's better to have a description so users know what they're downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Which of your uploads have been changed?

As Allan said, we only change the title if it's completely unrelated to the picture or if there is an incorrect spelling.

Creizi - I put the description in because for software it's better to have a description so users know what they're downloading.
    Hi Karl.
    Some of the wallpapers just got some extra words added to them. I really can't remember which ones. Sorry

If you're referring to some of your recent wallpaper uploads, then that was me. I added one or two descriptive words to the upload such as "naked pose" instead of leaving it as just "pose" and "sexy mesh" rather than just "mesh".

Just trying to keep the gallery as organised as possible, but that doesn't mean you should stop naming your uploads - this helps us a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    If you're referring to some of your recent wallpaper uploads, then that was me. I added one or two descriptive words to the upload such as "naked pose" instead of leaving it as just "pose"...
    Yes that's it. I don't name them as best I can. I name them as quick as I can

(But I named it "posing", not "pose" )

Default Another Observation

Mr Gallery Moderator:

In the 176x176 wallpaper section, a couple of my wallpapers have been duplicated. Unfortunately I didn't get the RP for them

Just thought you should know.

Hey I have a title!!!

Thank you guys!!!
    Should I be able to see moderator chat though?