Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gumymoty Log in to see links
    HALO_V2.20 open out Features:
    1, open the image signatures
    2, a powerful open lattice functions
    3, open the class view and edit function.
    4, open all the plug-in functions
    5, open mixed function
    6, open encryption
    7, open optimization
    8, other features

do you have the link? coz i tried searching it but cant find it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ace_zed Log in to see links
    do you have the link? coz i tried searching it but cant find it.
    minisoyo.com is responsible for new releases, but you must be registered and have required number of posts to be able to download it... i'm registered, but still need more posts... i'm trying to get it for a long time now... could anyone share it to 4share or megauopload?

3. Exclamation

I tried to translate Spanish version of "Sabes mas que un nino de primaria?(Are You Smarter than 5th grader?) by Gameloft" to English with this MobiTrans app, but the "cure for Gameloft games" seems not working!
    I tried to translate other Gameloft games in English, but like i said, the cure for gameloft games doesn't work - all I can see is some kind of frikkin' symbols!
    Any suggestions here?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rirsss Log in to see links
    I tried to translate Spanish version of "Sabes mas que un nino de primaria?(Are You Smarter than 5th grader?) by Gameloft" to English with this MobiTrans app, but the "cure for Gameloft games" seems not working!
    I tried to translate other Gameloft games in English, but like i said, the cure for gameloft games doesn't work - all I can see is some kind of frikkin' symbols!
    Any suggestions here?
    javatrans will not work. But you need hexeditor. There's a lot of software for this. Most them HexeditorNEO is better but kinda slow while saving files(class/not defined). Again, you can open it by inclasstranslator too. But one more Javatrans(mod by Algoris) is better than Javatrans to translate gameloft games. Still there will be some bugs on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kulsius Log in to see links
    minisoyo.com is responsible for new releases, but you must be registered and have required number of posts to be able to download it... i'm registered, but still need more posts... i'm trying to get it for a long time now... could anyone share it to 4share or megauopload?
    search on Log in to see links to find HALO.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Braeda Log in to see links
    i tried to download mobitrans, also searching on web, but i can't. so i hope someone can help me i found lots of games in chinese or similar language, can someone translate them?? thx

they are in 240x320
    i can only translate few features of these games. If you think that will satisfy yourself, then I'll continue.

7. Default

Your mobitrans link do contain viru(detected by kaspersky)

8. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlordforever Log in to see links
    Your mobitrans link do contain viru(detected by kaspersky)
    Or may be open in safe mode/disable until restart.http://www.mobiles24.com/static/images/smilies/grin.gif

9. Default hi

is this working??

10. Default

@ Hridoybd

could you translate this game ,please ? Also i could not get HALO from the link ( russian)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by filani; 17-04-2012 at 03:03 PM.