Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crashdisk2002 Log in to see links
    With over 500 phones not listed or supported, it's amazing people can download anything.
    Most people can find a phone similar or just trial and error.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crashdisk2002 Log in to see links
    With over 500 phones not listed or supported, it's amazing people can download anything.
    Selecting another phone with similar specifications also works, that's why people can download anything

Default Reward System!

You may want to rethink the reward system you have in place now. In the eBook section at least it is pretty ridiculous. There are relatively few uploaders and many, many leechers. The situation in effect is that I cannot give deserved reward unless I 'spread' it first to people that haven't earned it. To tell you the truth; it offends my sense of fairness and in my opinion also removes any incentive to be anything more than a consumer on the blog.

HJ

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hans_Jam Log in to see links
    You may want to rethink the reward system you have in place now. In the eBook section at least it is pretty ridiculous. There are relatively few uploaders and many, many leechers. The situation in effect is that I cannot give deserved reward unless I 'spread' it first to people that haven't earned it. To tell you the truth; it offends my sense of fairness and in my opinion also removes any incentive to be anything more than a consumer on the blog.

HJ
    I think you mean the 'Rep' system.

In terms of spreading it, give some to the deserving people who upload things to the other sections, you may not be into java games or android apps but hey, they still deserve some rep every now and then, then give it to who you wanted to give it to in the first place.
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 22-12-2011 at 07:52 PM.

5. Default

We've discussed removing the spread system, but I can kind of see why it's in place.

You have to remember, the system was not set up purely for you to only thank the people in the forum you post, but it's used across every part of the site. It's not just for uploading, but for people who make you laugh, help you out, or you feel could just use some rep.
    The point of spreading is to avoid only giving it to one person constantly.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    I think you mean the 'Rep' system.

In terms of spreading it, give some to the deserving people who upload things to the other sections, you may not be into java games or android apps but hey, they still deserve some rep every now and then, then give it to who you wanted to give it to in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    We've discussed removing the spread system, but I can kind of see why it's in place.

You have to remember, the system was not set up purely for you to only thank the people in the forum you post, but it's used across every part of the site. It's not just for uploading, but for people who make you laugh, help you out, or you feel could just use some rep.
    The point of spreading is to avoid only giving it to one person constantly.
    Both of you are completely right and I'd rep the both of you, but unfortunately I need to spread some around first. Giving people rep who have just joined the site and introduce themselves is always a friendly and good place to start.

7. Cool

It would be an incentive, if it did not take so long for your uploads to be approved or denied. I uploaded 100 files 6 to 9 days ago and I am still waiting. In fact I have not seen anything new in the screensaver section for 8 days.
    Last edited by xglittergirlx; 30-12-2011 at 04:20 PM.

8. Default

Your limit(515kb) for upload screensavers is too small and I can't upload my files with 320x480 or 360x640 pixels for Iphone and Nokia touch screens.This screensavers usually have 0.5-1 Mb.Suggestion is doubling limit for upload screensavers.
    Last edited by Aquarius7; 05-01-2012 at 11:07 PM.

9. Default ebooks

I would suggest removing the search engines allowance to this section. This might prevent problems down the road..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Please Post all your suggestions and idea's on what you would like to see or improved within Mobiles24 in here please.
    this is the first i visited this particular forum but has visited a few ebook forums here. what i noticed is that there are many books requested and uploaded in different forums that are not in the gallery.

is there a way to upload each book in the forums automatically into the gallery?

thanks in advance.