Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Found new character : with a weapon like a big gun

Actually thats not a gun, more like a spear but at the end of combo it will give like a burst of shot. This char only have 2 main active skill.

How to obtain?
    - Get a mission from a guy at the inn (upper right room) at the 3rd town
    - when u are going to finish the last dungeon, u'll see a chest which blocked by some plants at the right, so go to that place to obtain a scroll from that chest.
    - Go back to that man, and talk to him
    - Go to NPC Job changer....voila new character is unlocked...

Still wondering how to obtain the next locked character....

just for info, for the second skill (active), just upgrade a little at page 1 to open the page 2 which is more interesting magic. Try this with the reset (2nd option) at NPC job changer so u will get skill that u like the most. same with the passive skill both main or secondary skill at page 2. If u already have 1 char passive skill, like ur first job is gunner, then u change to knight, the passive skill for gunner is open so u can equip ur knight with gunner passive skill.

At the menu 4 (Bank) u can deposit not just money but items too like books to mass storage, choose 2nd option (below option to deposit money), press 1st option to store it, to retrieve it from other char just enter it n scroll with number 1 or 3 n choose 1st option. This menu can be access to from the main menu.

Right now im still have 2 mission n a lot of scroll that i cant read n still travelling from town to town, dungeon to dungeon...to finished n get the last one. I'll inform again if i get it....

@Monolitic: i have found a book for yellow necklace for lvl 55, n i see that brown/gold name book will give u a purple one. But still dont know the different between green, yellow n purple.
    Last edited by mike1977; 06-05-2011 at 07:03 AM.

2. Default

waiting 4 english ver....

what a great RPG game is without its storyline.....
    Last edited by nobita2k; 07-05-2011 at 05:08 AM.

3. Default

Thanks for share Mike )

4. Default

Oh, i had found a book of yellow necklace and two kind of green books of necklace, all 55. And all of them are the same. they just have 6 slots for filling stone and have no other abilities. I also found 2 yellow books of weapon for the character you've unlocked with lvl 48 and 51, but i think the green weapon is more powerful than the yellow one. I had found 3 lvl 65 green weapons of 3 characters except the character with sword and shield.
    Last edited by Undoable; 07-05-2011 at 06:30 AM.

5. Default

as we know after kill the last boss, we can continue again with the previous level in a new game, and the enemy levels get higher too, maybe they will drop a high rank weapon/armor too....coz for the first time im playing this game the highest weapon/armor lvl mostly around 65 (from book), and very rare drop for accessories, most weapon, armor, headgear...

btw this new char is most likely a mechanic (u can see from the headgear, each char have a different look after being equipped)..n i feel like playing Final Fantasy which u can change job...

I give up to continue search how to obtain last char, so i kill the last boss. Now start again from beginning with the previous lvl, maybe...just maybe...if i enter the same quest again, it'll unlocked the last one...coz there's so many mysteries that i cant solved, like a X mark on the ground and chest that cant be open at 1 dungeon....

6. Default

Yep, the chest in dungeon near the second town cant be opened and some red X marks which i dont understand their use. If it was English version, we would be easier to play and discover the story

7. Default

Oh, and the last boss is not the devil with two swings in the last dungeon. After you kill him the first time, the game will begin with the lvl of monster is above 40, the second time the lvl is above 60 and after you kill him the third time, you will immediately meet the BOSS, the real boss of this game with defence, attack and hp are extremely great.

8. Default

May I Ask IF you can Play as a Girl Character?

9. Default

too many optional quest, I don't even know what I've done after I finished one...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr2372 Log in to see links
    Okay i quit, i tried to find the dialogs using mobtrans, ive checked all the .class files but i cant find any single chinese letter. But on the bright side i translated this words: okay, back, yes, no, miss and block! but i think even these words aren't translated wont change a thing

first time translating and ive failed

if you want my somehow translated version ill post it here but i only translated the 240x320 version for my 7310(and dats pretty selfish)
    I DL'd that version but it's still in chinese? must be my phone?