Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stop spamming

Hi guys!

This is my request from all members who r posting games under this section Plz. USE SEARCH BUTTON before posting any new game n don't spam the website!

I m fedup of informing the forum mods. to delete the duplicate threads.So, this is my final n last request to

normad21 n opsss specially..

Plz. use search button....!
    Last edited by battuji; 04-02-2012 at 12:52 PM.

2. Default

I concur....

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    I concur....
    Thanks for supporting me...

4. Default

Amen.

I also wanna thank you, battuji, for reporting the posts. I have spoken to opsss about this.
    If you do see anymore, please do inform us, and we'll have to take some action in regards to the situation.

Thanks joe for ur active action n still there r many, just go through first 4 or 5 pages.. u will get many duplicated games..!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Thanks joe for ur active action n still there r many, just go through first 4 or 5 pages.. u will get many duplicated games..!
    I'll take a look when I get some free time. I'm currently buried under about 50 pages of Physics.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I'll take a look when I get some free time. I'm currently buried under about 50 pages of Physics.
    Whenever u have time joe but studies r more imp....

Quote Originally Posted by opsss Log in to see links
    sometime when i am on a hurry i only open this page http://forum.mobiles24.com/newthread...newthread&f=59
    thats why some repost happens sorry for that
    Good to see that now u will be more careful... we all appreciate ur contribution towards this section but it will be more fruitful if u use search button from now on..

9. Default

It's happening again.

10. Default

i don't think its that bad. I sometimes like to have alternative link to downloads and some times links do go down so its always good to have 1 or 2 extra post.