Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default requests

maybe u can make this sticky for futher requests.to avoid spaming this section with request threads.

ok ill go first
    can u find me mystique series for android,i think that theres 3 episodes out now.tnx

2. Default

Is there a port for Plants VS Zombies? I know it's coming to Android but not till next year... I tried a chinese one but well.. it's chinese and doesn't work that well.

3. Default

BluSky, you are the best, seriously.

Where do you guys get all those ports? Is there one of tap tap revenge too? Or any of the tap tap games would be so awesome. I could finally show those iphones who's boss.

Again, thanks

EDIT: ah, this game isn't a port of the iPhone version but of the PC version, it doesn't look nor play that great =/ oh well
    Last edited by deathfather; 25-11-2010 at 07:26 PM.

4. Default

tnx bluesky
    deathfather there isnt PvZ original yet only that chinese port.no adventure mode
    i hope square enix will port chaos rings to android(best rpg on iphone).i think that will see a lot of quality games when sony release their psp phone next year.

5. Default Request Android Games

Request any Android Game on this topic!
    Last edited by deathfather; 31-01-2011 at 11:38 PM.

6. Default

Yes, anyone? we need this game:-)
    we hope that arrive soon:-)
    and epic cidatel?

7. Default

Working Exzeus for X8 please

8. Default Request Android games

Hai

Android is new to me. I am looking for some games.

The Bobby Carrot games
    A game like 'Box it'
    A game like 'Block breaker' and Arkanoid
    A game like 'Caveman''and Pitfall

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

9. Default

Hey! Please post future requests here: http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=31860

Bobby Carrot games, were those available on iOS or Java?

10. Default

Does anyone have Guitar Rock Tour 2, the new game by Gameloft? Would be higly appreciated! I can't find it anywhere!