Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mike1977 Log in to see links
    not too short. coz after u finished with 1 character, u can change job at NPC in the Inn of course u must pay and u can continue the game but the enemy level get higher too...sadly i dunno how to change to char with big heavy gun and blade.

..since i cant read chinese language, i just following each map, if i cant enter the next map thats mean there is a another unfinished quest or events. I forgot which dungeon, to open the next door u must kill some required monsters. Its easy when u on gunner or thief job, since they have high evade and critical...lol...

There is a cheat menu (at the top of in game menu or press right soft key which u can open after some chapters...and there is a bank features too, which u can deposit some money (4th row) lol...

i like this game.
    please help! I got stock in a close place with blue tubes on it..i dunno how to escape..what should i do?!!

2. Default

I felt dumb when my character talks to others 'cause i cant understand
    Could anyone translate the game? Is it possible?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr2372 Log in to see links
    Could anyone translate the game? Is it possible?
    It could be possible if someone knows chinese and can translate the dialogs , a can update the actual dialog files

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr2372 Log in to see links
    same with me..lol...but i know some characters that symbolize like a attack, def, HP/MP, save, exit...coz i played alot of chinese games...for the rest just click it 1 by 1 to know the function...hahaha...

@Givodenim : go to the lower room (dont go out of the room), move to the middle blue tube, press OK to activate a scene. after scene u'll be kicked out from blue tube room, re enter again and u'll see that all the blue tube is broken and monster roaming everywhere...lol...just kick them, an continue to the next map...for the map button (left soft key to bring up menu, the 2nd option from bottom is a little map to help u to see a chest, doors or the red X mark (sometimes it needed to open some doors))

for some help for menu (press left soft key)

1. Cheat menu
    2. Character Status (first row is for attack (left), the 2nd is for evade, hit rate, 2nd att damage (for dual blade or guns). 2nd row is for HP(left), MP(right))
    3. Inventory
    4. Bank (deposit money or buying items without entering the shop)
    5. Equipment (equip weapon/armor)
    6. Main character skill (there's 2 skill here, active and passive, for the passive u can see what it for, press the skill, 2 option will pop out, choose the 2nd to see the skill detail)
    7. Like secondary skill (after the green haired girl joined u) --> there is active and passive too, the blue one with up arrow is for evasion, red for attack, green for heal
    8. Quest
    9. Map
    0. Sub menu for save (top option), 2nd is option (for sound, vibration, etc), 3rd is help menu, the last is for exit the game.

Hope it will help a little to play this games.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mike1977 Log in to see links
    Hope it will help a little to play this games.
    You sure did! REP+

6. Default

If you want to translate it, you must find the file contains all the game dialogs and translate it. Yesterday i search it with inclasstranslator program, but i don't find it. (Sorry for my bad english)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Angrim Log in to see links
    If you want to translate it, you must find the file contains all the game dialogs and translate it. Yesterday i search it with inclasstranslator program, but i don't find it. (Sorry for my bad english)
    It's not that easy as you think! You won't find just a single .txt file

8. Default

Can someone make a start by translating the menu, please?
    We know what are the options now, so please someone change it in the game.

9. Default

There's only one .txt file with some codes inside it. i notice many .class file too. From there i'm stuck... Any ideas?

10. Default

i have a char with 2 hand blade,so i start to put stones(blue ones) in item with sokets like :weapon,armour,and helmet,(i think in first part wind of soltia the word was refining?),to ad better stats,the stone with +100 give u +100 hp,the stone with +50 give +50 mana,and stone with +3 increase some stats with +3,but dunno what stone ad attack power?
    Also how to use the X mark,that i see on ground in some maps?
    In all town there is blue crystals,what this crystals do?
    (Wen i stay near this stones and press 5,image just shake,like a earthquake)
    Some mobs drop item with yelow name and better stats,i found a sword that have already in 1 soket a green stone,and a armour lv 29.