but the file type is not on the list can some admin plz add

alx ali cod to the list for blackberry user

Quote Originally Posted by badac5 Log in to see links
    hi to all members.

i like to help out here by uploading mobile phones games
    for black berry 8120

but the file type is not on the list can some admin plz add

alx ali cod to the list for blackberry user
    Why don't you post all these games in a new thread in the "Games" category?

3. Default

Hi! I ask for an explanation regarding the refusal reasons. Specifically, I upload around 20 3gp videos, and only 7 were accepted and others were rejected because "unsuitable content". If this is the reason for the rejection, then they should all be rejected. All videos were the same content! I do not understand the criteria by which accepts content. Can someone explain to me! The first few videos were well accepted by members and I tried to contribute more. Please tell me whether it makes sense to try to continue or to turn into something else what can contribute to this site. Thanks!

4. Default Create ringtone file type help

I tried to upload and create a ringtone, but my files didn't show up when I tried uploading them.

It only looked for mp3, wav, ogg, and m4a files, but i am trying to upload windows media files.

Why can't I upload from windows media player? Is there some way I can change my files to be compatable?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mahjongg Log in to see links
    Hi! I ask for an explanation regarding the refusal reasons. Specifically, I upload around 20 3gp videos, and only 7 were accepted and others were rejected because "unsuitable content". If this is the reason for the rejection, then they should all be rejected. All videos were the same content! I do not understand the criteria by which accepts content. Can someone explain to me! The first few videos were well accepted by members and I tried to contribute more. Please tell me whether it makes sense to try to continue or to turn into something else what can contribute to this site. Thanks!
    Hi Mahjongg, It seems your videos were wrongly refused. Please accept my apologies. We can only reverse refusals from the last 7 days, so 4 of your refused videos have now been accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by zr5890 Log in to see links
    I tried to upload and create a ringtone, but my files didn't show up when I tried uploading them.

It only looked for mp3, wav, ogg, and m4a files, but i am trying to upload windows media files.

Why can't I upload from windows media player? Is there some way I can change my files to be compatable?

Thanks
    Unfortunately, we don't support WMA files. However, there are WMA to MP3 batch converters available to download & use for free, like Log in to see links & Log in to see links.

6. Default

thank you very much

7. Default

Thanks Karl!

8. Default

I just uploaded some ringtones that were accepted for the gallery. When I do a search for that artist my ringtones aren't there. Am i doing something wrong?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender519 Log in to see links
    I just uploaded some ringtones that were accepted for the gallery. When I do a search for that artist my ringtones aren't there. Am i doing something wrong?
    It takes time before they are in the gallery

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender519 Log in to see links
    It can take up to twelve hours after they've been accepted for them to appear in the public gallery