Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
  1. Default

hey can you pls make a dream theater theme for me...i have the w850i...and i was wondering if you could take the images from the main CD cover art of the albums of train of thought and systematic chaos and also octavarium....thanks a million!! ps: could you pls animate the eye from the train of thought album? if you can...thanks a million!! +rep!

2. Default

dude thanks a million...I already added the rep

3. Default

PLZZZZZ HELP ME!
    (this them must me more demanding for u....sorry)

i've just got no themes that i like at all
    so.......i hope sb can make this theme for me....

this is for the bar on the right side....

for the menu
    it's like that\
    and i've got a file with this

that's the wallpaper, see if u can set it on the theme

***for the bar i hope it's (transparent) black with that sqarrel
    and a frame like the web below

i mean the white frame.....

hope u can make it and
    sorry again for my hard request as it may spend u a long tim on making it.....

4. Default

amaway can i please have a audi q7 [its the beefy 4x4 one] theme? for a w850-w910 what ever is easier. thank you thank you

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Hope this is ok for you, non animated though

Attachment 25737

Attachment 25739
    hello, do you have flash themes for SE W810i? I want a CLOCK flash theme that is working. or any other flash theme that will work on my phone, it would be nice though if you will make a personalized one for me, a flash theme like putting my name on the background, or on anywhere else... I really want a animated menu, my friend said it is called flash....

my name is MJAT.

thank you very much for your help. you guys really did nice works here.

6. Default

hey! there's no Thems for TM506??? i've been looking but nothing what about something with Lamborginis or Bugattis or something really cool?? please!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin1118 Log in to see links
    hey! there's no Thems for TM506??? i've been looking but nothing what about something with Lamborginis or Bugattis or something really cool?? please!!
    SE theme Creator does not support theme making for the TM506, screen size is 240x320 so try using themes that are made for the C902/W980/C702/K850 ect, The last update on SE Theme Maker was in November so i expect there will be another update shortly, maybe your model will then be covered.

Please let me know if these other themes work or not, that way we can help others as well.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by junkan Log in to see links
    PLZZZZZ HELP ME!
    (this them must me more demanding for u....sorry)

i've just got no themes that i like at all
    so.......i hope sb can make this theme for me....

hope u can make it and
    sorry again for my hard request as it may spend u a long tim on making it.....
    Firstly, you do not mention which Model you have, so can not determine wheter you can use the flash menu or not.

Secondly, it is not that easy as me making the theme with flash menu and you then downloading it from here, The flash menu will not work!!

You have to have the relevant menu that is made for your phone type, ie, a walkman menu will not work correctly on a cybershot phone and vice versa, Also once the menu is installed within the theme, you need to access the XML code and rename it so it works on your phone.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chuawl Log in to see links
    can u help me make a theme on detective conan?

I made you a Detective Conan Theme a while ago, i take it that you want another one, is so , is it for the same phone model and do you have specific pictures that you want using?

Detective Conan Request

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Firstly, you do not mention which Model you have, so can not determine wheter you can use the flash menu or not.

Secondly, it is not that easy as me making the theme with flash menu and you then downloading it from here, The flash menu will not work!!

You have to have the relevant menu that is made for your phone type, ie, a walkman menu will not work correctly on a cybershot phone and vice versa, Also once the menu is installed within the theme, you need to access the XML code and rename it so it works on your phone.
    i'm using c902....

anyway.....thanks