Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Awsome thank you o much

2. Default

I would like a Rise Against theme for a Sony Ericsson Z610i phone, that's 176x220 screen resolution. A good one, professionally made, if I could says so . Please let me know if I can get one, and when. Thank you in advance!

3. Default

that's pretty pro for me thank you, +rep, love it.

4. Default

is any body would like to make some happy tree friends theme for my g502??
    Thx very much..
    (sorry 4 bad english)

5. Default

Hey great work dude, thx 4 the theme...

But can you add some media player elements to the theme???
    Last edited by almanet666; 16-01-2009 at 03:35 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by almanet666 Log in to see links
    Hey great work dude, thx 4 the theme...

But can you add some media player elements to the theme???
    Use the link above to download again, now as the theme tune as a ringtone.

7. Default sony ericsson w760i

Have you got any shake it themese for my w760i or ones with different menu layouts... i have a defualt one called yelo which has the flash menu is it??? and i want some more... hope ya can help

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by l1l_p0s3r Log in to see links
    Have you got any shake it themese for my w760i or ones with different menu layouts... i have a defualt one called yelo which has the flash menu is it??? and i want some more... hope ya can help

There are a few Shake-It themes that i have uploaded in the C902 Gallery, these will work fine on your W760,I have added (Shake-It) after theme title. As for flash menu's, it is not as simple as applying a theme with the flash menu attached, you need to open the XML code and change that so that the Menu works and also the menu must be made for your phone otherwise it will not work correctly, ie a cybershot menu will not work correctly with a walkman SE.

9. Default

Hello, please please I need the newest themes for SE Z750 (the ones about Marzia Prince and Nicole Austin...oh and the one about Keeley Hazell Clock) that are at the gallery but for my SE k750i if this is posible, thanks.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nonexist Log in to see links
    Hello, please please I need the newest themes for SE Z750 (the ones about Marzia Prince and Nicole Austin...oh and the one about Keeley Hazell Clock) that are at the gallery but for my SE k750i if this is posible, thanks.
    I will make them for your phone and upload into the free gallery, though you can not have the keeley clock, flash does not work on your K750i phone unfortunately.