Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
  1. Default Themes for Sony Ericsson G 900

How about some good themes for Sony Ericsson G 900, of flowers, natural scene and beauty
    Last edited by kkumar1; 03-12-2008 at 06:59 AM.

2. Default

can i have a Cristiano Ronaldo theme for G900, Adidas, and maybe a Lamborghini theme too

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nahid12 Log in to see links
    i like that theme. can i have ur favourite theme for k550i please
    Its ok asking for my favourite, but my choice may be different to what you like, give me an idea of what you like best, ie, Abstract, babe, automotive, ect and i will upload one for you.

4. Default

i would like to request a theme for my w595 with Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade(NBA in other words).

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Its ok asking for my favourite, but my choice may be different to what you like, give me an idea of what you like best, ie, Abstract, babe, automotive, ect and i will upload one for you.
    i like Abstract most

6. Default

can you make animated if possible theme for k800i with some kind of green and yellow flames with a skull in the middle?The rest if possible some skull pictures engluffed in flames...

Can you make,plz!!??!?!

7. Default

erm amaway,are u able to make a theme for my W595 that can change the skin of the walkman 3.0 player?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pure1514 Log in to see links
    erm amaway,are u able to make a theme for my W595 that can change the skin of the walkman 3.0 player?
    No you cant do that easily, you need to change the xml code to accept the new image. Even if i made it, when you put it on your phone it would not show up.Same with flash menu's, its all about the xml code.

9. Default S302

Hi there... im looking for themes for S302 it seems like theres no themes for that certain type..will you help... thnks so much

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dwinita Log in to see links
    Hi there... im looking for themes for S302 it seems like theres no themes for that certain type..will you help... thnks so much

The latest version of Sony Ericsson Theme Creator does not support theme making for the S302, so i would say that it may not support themes, just like the W302, it may just be restricted to the themes that are pre-installed.