1. Default [Game][2.2+] Pet Pop Mania - Rescue your Pets captured by the Witch

Pet Pop Mania – Rescue your Pets captured by the wicked Witch!
    You need to connect the lines of lovely Pets to rescue them from the bad Witch, try to complete challenging levels with 7 missions.
    Let’s enjoy your adventure! Fight against dark magic from wicked Witch to save your Pets now!

Install game on Google Play: Log in to see links

☆☆☆☆☆ <b>MAIN FEATURES of Pet Pop Mania (Pet Escape from Witch) </b>☆☆☆☆☆
    ✔ 120 addictive levels. Each level are well-designed with full of fun & creative points. More levels will be added in the future
    ✔ 7 challenging missions on your journey
    ✔ Try to get high scores & bonus coins to buy boosters that help you win difficult levels

✔ Playing the game you will go through an adventure to fight against the dark world for rescuing your poor Pets!
    ✔ Lovely Pets - the 3D Pets are very cool with many emotions: smiling, crying, welcoming, emotion in the cage, emotion in the gray cell…
    ✔ The nice Witch are on with you on the journey with detail explanation for each mission
    ✔ The wicked Witch with his powerful strength will make you impress & more careful!
    ✔ Easy to learn, hard to master. Can you win against dark magic from the wicked Witch, save your pets & get 3 stars on every level?
    ✔ Amazing effects, vivid graphics & colorful gameplay
    ✔ Exploding boom, horizon magic thunder, vertical magic thunder, locked pet cages, poisonous pets, gray & lock cells captured the pets, poisonous mushroom, magic time…

✔ Moves are limited so be careful to connect the lines!
    ✔ Share high score to your friends via Facebook. Whenever you share score to Facebook, you will earn coins – a surprising gift to you!
    ✔ Amazing background & interaction sounds
    ✔ Pet Pop Mania (Pet Escape from Witch) is completely free & you can play in both offline and online mode
    ✔ Characters in the game story: your pets (cat, dog, bird, frog, gecko, beetle), nice witches, wicked witches, mushroom and many objects
    If you love match 3 or more games & pet games, you must try Pet Pop Mania (Pet Escape from Witch)! Have fun and enjoy the game <3

☆☆☆☆☆ <b>HOW TO PLAY Pet Pop Mania (Pet Escape from Witch) </b> ☆☆☆☆☆
    ✔ Connect the lines of 3 or more same Pets to make them disappear on pet puzzle game
    ✔ Get the Special Pet by connect at least 7 pets on current line. The Special Pet will make a thunder booster
    ✔ To destroy the gray/ice/mushroom/locked cells, make a line beside them
    ✔ Each new mission will have detail explanation from the nice Witch!
    Let's get the most joy time of Pet World!

☆☆☆☆☆ <b>MISSIONS IN Pet Pop Mania (Pet Escape from Witch) </b> ☆☆☆☆☆
    ✔ Rescue the Pets to get specific scores
    ✔ Clear all poisonous Cells to save your pets
    ✔ Destroy all Cages capturing the Pets
    ✔ Destroy the Witch’s Brew that cooking your Pets
    ✔ Kill all wicked Witches. Be careful with his/her dark magic! He/she can make a cell on pet puzzle poisonous or capture your pet!
    ✔ Collect magic brushes & wands that belong to nice Witch that he/she uses to fight against the wicked Witch
    ✔ Get specific scores before time run out

Install game on Google Play: Log in to see links

Thanks so much & enjoy the game, my friends!

2. Default Video introduction of Pet Pop Mania

Hi friends,
    How many levels have you passed, do you have any suggestion <3
    Today I wanna introduce with you the Video showing gameplay, characters, how to play, effect... in Pet Pop Mania:

You can also find many missions in the video game.
    Hope this help.
    Please feel free to give us any feedback <3

3. Default

I really love the game story, characters and challenging missions.
    This is the game worth to try if you like Pet Rescue Saga!

Nice graphics, animations, lovely pets and witches!

4. Default

Very lovely game, the graphics and music so awesome. Game with lot of challenging levels. I will pass all of it. thank for sharing!

5. Default

The graphics so beautiful.
    I love the lovely pets.
    I can play it whenever I have free time.
    very addicted game.